Taking a London Duck Tour was by far the wackiest way of touring London and a rather quirky work social!
For those of you that have never heard of it before, it’s a sightseeing tour around London on a bus that is also a boat – crazy I know! So not only do you get to see the major sights, it also includes a cruise down the River Thames as part of the tour.
Reasons why I enjoyed it:
1. it’s a unique experience as you’re on a boat that is also a bus!!! It’s a different concept to your normal city bus tour for sure!
2. Being on a bus that’s driving towards a river is a surreal experience as it breaks all normal conventions. For those seeking a thrill, your heart will be racing as you approach the river and you’ll be on the edge of your seat whilst you cruise the Thames.
3. Our tour guide was very funny and provided us with live entertaining commentary which was a key part of the experience.
4. It covered all the main touristy sights like: The London Eye, The Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace.
5. It definitely was a fun few hours and quirky way to see the sights of London!
If you feel like giving it a go, check out http://www.londonducktours.co.uk
Until next time! #InspireAdventures